Our beer garden will be reopening on 12th April. Opening hours and food service times may vary.
Why Our Pub is Great
The Wigginton in Tamworth is all about two things; great value and friendliness. Our team can’t wait to welcome you to our family friendly pub. The bar area is the perfect place to catch up with friends over a cold drink, and there’s plenty to choose from behind our bar. Why not challenge them to a game of darts or pool, or just sit back and watch your favourite team on our large TV’s. And guess what? You can even bring your dog with you. Our bar is completely dog-friendly.
Feeling peckish? Then visit our lounge restaurant area and tuck into some delicious pub grub. We’ve got all the classics including burgers, steaks and curries along with some more light bites and of course sweet treats. Not only will you be spoilt for choice when it comes to the food but your choice of drink might take a while to decide as well. From draught lagers and craft beers to enjoy with the lads, to wines, fizz and cocktails for your girls night out. We’ve got it all. So what can we get you?
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our Food
When it comes to tasty food for all to enjoy we've got you covered!
We offer seasonal menus with vibrant, refreshing summer salads to enjoy on hot summer’s days, or comforting, warm dishes to keep out the cold weather.
Regular favourites such as burgers, steaks and fish and chips are available all year round. For the kids, our ‘Little Monsters’ menu has plenty on offer to tempt even the fussiest of young eaters.
If you enjoy a roast at the weekend, check out our Sunday lunch menu with a choice of meats with roast potatoes and all the trimmings. For those who like their food a bit spicy, our regular curry nights every week are a must.
Special occasions such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Mothers’ Day are all well catered for, with dedicated menus designed for each.
Contact our friendly team of staff who will be happy to tell you about what’s on offer and to book your table.View our Menus
Wigginton, Wiggington Road, Tamworth, B79 8TA